Saturday, August 15, 2020

Referrals

"I've been working with Pam for about 4 years now and she has been incredible the entire time. She has taught me how to sing in the healthiest way I could and is constantly helping me to perfect the techniques she's taught. She has been patient and very accommodating with the crazy schedules that have come and gone. When I was the lead in my school's musical production, having her a a vocal coach was incredibly helpful. I was able to come and practice the music with someone who not only knew my voice, but knows the techniques to produce the best sound in a way where my voice never felt strained, or like I was forcing it to sound good." 
Reagan, age 16 (Click on name for video)


"I absolutely love having Pamela as my voice teacher! She is encouraging and sympathetic, while at the same time offering constructive critiques. She also has really helped me focus on the health of my voice, and not so much on how it might sound, or if I'm "good". With her help I have been able to sing healthier and more effortlessly."
Desiree, age 16

"My daughter is loving her voice lessons! I'm so happy to see her liking it. She is one who usually doesn't practice and isn't as responsible, but yesterday she got up and ready for singing all by herself and was looking forward to her lesson."
Kammi; mother of 11 year old student

"I am really happy I decided to take voice lessons from Pamela, she has helped me find confidence in my voice, and helped me keep my voice healthy and clear as my range grew. She also helped me with my stage fright and helped me get a louder voice so I could perform the way I practice. And lastly, she showed me so many different styles and genres of music, so now I know how to sing in so many ways I never knew before!"
Bethany, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment